Occasionally, casual gambling can become problem gambling. Here at Club Riches we understand the potential risks of gambling, and it’s our responsibility to make sure you’re aware of these risks too.
Club Riches fully supports responsible gaming and to ensure that you continue to enjoy safe and manageable play, please bear the following in mind:
- Gambling should be seen as entertainment and not as a means to make money;
- Keep track of the time and money you spend while gambling.
We have also implemented the following strict rules to ensure a responsible gaming environment:
Playing with us is restricted to people over the age of 18, or the legal age of majority in their jurisdiction, whichever is greater.
If the device you use for gaming is shared with a minor, please make sure to:
- Not leave the device unattended
- Not save your login details to your gaming account
- Log out of your gaming account after your session is over
If you are concerned about your gambling behaviour, you may choose to lock your gaming account. During this time, we will also take all reasonable steps to ensure you do not receive any promotional material.
If you are concerned about your gambling behaviour, please consider one of the following self-exclusion periods:
- 1 week
- 1 month
- Custom period
- Permanent Self Exclusion
You also have an option to adjust maximum deposit limits. Deposit limits may be set for the following periods:
To change your deposit limits or to request self-exclusion, please contact our 24/7 Customer Support ([email protected] or via Live chat icon on the bottom of the site).
Think you might be gambling too much?
If you are concerned that gambling has a negative impact on your life or someone else’s, the following questions are often answered with a ‘yes’:
- Have you bet more than you could really afford to lose?
- Have you needed to gamble with larger amounts of money to get the same feeling of excitement?
- Have you gone back on another day to try to win back money you have lost?
- Have you gambled money set aside for bills, rent or food.?
- Have you borrowed money or sold anything to gamble?
- Have you thought about stealing, lying or selling to obtain money for gambling?
- Has your gambling caused any financial problems for you or your household?
- Have you felt you might have a problem with gambling?
- Have people criticized your betting or told you that you had a gambling problem, whether or not you thought it was true?
- Have you felt guilty about the way you gamble or what happens when you gamble?
- Has your gambling caused you any health problems, including stress or anxiety?
- Has anyone ever mentioned the time you spend gambling?
- Do you choose to gamble instead of spending time with friends or family?
The more questions where your answer was ‘yes’, the more likely it is for you to have a gambling issue. Find support online If you feel that you would like professional help with your gambling, or if you know someone who may be at risk, there are a number of counselling services available which can help.
Please consider the following resources of help: