Terms and Conditions
General Terms and Conditions
C. REGISTRATION / BETTING ACCOUNT
D. INVALIDATION OF TRANSACTIONS/FRAUD/ANTI-MONEY LAUNDERING
E. DEPOSITS / PAYMENT METHODS
F. PAYING OUT
H. GAME RESTRICTIONS
I. LIABILITY/INDEMNITY/DATA PROTECTION
J. INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY
K. PROMOTIONS AND MARKETING
2. Please note that the relevant rules, these General Terms and Conditions and any other terms and conditions applicable may be changed from time to time at the sole discretion of M21.
3. Upon placing a bet and/or participating in a game, the player confirms that he has reached the age of 18 or such legal age as he must have reached under the laws governing betting/gambling that are applicable to him. M21 reserves the right to verify any player’s statement of age and to exclude players from its services, if there are any doubts regarding the attainment of the minimum age required. Any player using our services, who is identified as underage, shall have all his winnings forfeited and his account with Media 21 B.V. (hereinafter referred to as “M21 Account”) shall be blocked immediately.
4. Employees and their immediate families are prohibited from participating in M21 betting offers, promotions, special offers or bonuses.
5. By accepting these General Terms and Conditions, the player confirms that his interest in the bets and games is of a personal nature and that he is using the M21 site purely for personal entertainment. Any commercial and professional interest is discarded.
6. M21 does not warrant the constant availability and functionality of all or any products offered. M21 may not be held liable and will be held harmless by the player for any damages, losses, costs, loss of profits or any other disadvantage a player may incur in connection with any disconnection from or the non-availability of any of the products offered by M21 for whatever reason.
7. All indicated dates and times are based on Greenwich Mean Time (GMT) unless stipulated otherwise.
9. The legal relationship between the player and M21 shall be governed by the laws of Curacao. Any and all disputes in connection with or arising out of any bet/game shall exclusively be settled by the competent court having local and subject-matter jurisdiction in Curacao.
Complaints relating to can be made to [email protected]
1. ClubRiches.com is operated by Media 21 B.V., a company established under the laws of Curacao, company no. 157422, having its registered office at Fransche Bloemweg 4, Curacao. This Service operates under the License No. 8048/JAZ2021-132 issued to Antillephone, Authorized and Regulated by the Government of Curacao. Digital 21 Limited is a company established under the laws of Cyprus, with registered address at Voukourestiou 25, Neptune House, 1st Floor, Flat/Office 11, Zakaki, 3045, Limassol, Cyprus and providing payment services as a payment agent.
C. REGISTRATION/BETTING ACCOUNT
1. Each player who wants to have access to services and products offered by M21 must open an account with Media 21 B.V. (“M21 Account”). The player may use the amount deposited on the M21 Account to play casino and live casino games.
2. Only natural persons may open an account with M21. We do not accept legal persons as holder of M21 Accounts.
3. Upon registration and any time thereafter, M21 may request in accordance with the applicable laws and regulations, that the player submits certain documents as proof of identity for a security identity check. M21 reserves the right to retain any funds and/or winnings until the requested documents are submitted. The player will be asked to submit one or more of the following documents such as: a copy of a valid photograph ID issued by the competent authority of a recognized state/country, e.g. passport, personal identity card, driver’s license. In verifying the player’s identity we will also ask the player for a utility bill (e.g. for gas, electricity) or a lease contract; a copy of bank vouchers, account statements (e.g. of a Skrill Account) and any other documentation that verifies the player’s identity reliably.
4. Once the player opens his M21 Account, funds may be deposited and credited onto this account. As long as there is a positive balance on the player’s M21 Account, he may deduct any wagers on casino and/or live casino. Winnings gained from casino and live casino are credited directly onto the M21 account. All winnings credited on the M21 Account may be immediately used for placing further bets. However, M21 reserves the right to refuse any bets, or a participation in a game or limit the stake, without giving a reason.
5. Any deposit and pay-out incurred by the player may be made only onto or from his own M21 Account. Any deposit or pay-out of funds shall be governed by these General Terms and Conditions, the specific rules applicable to the respective product and any additional terms and conditions that may apply to promotions, special offers and bonuses.
6. When opening the M21 Account, the player will select his preferred currency. The selected currency for the initial opening of the M21 Account may be changed only for good reasons and with the approval of our customer services management. If players deposit funds in currencies other than the currency of their player account, their deposits will be converted into the currency of their account at the current exchange rate (Interbank rate).
7. Upon opening of the M21 account and any time thereafter, the player may refer to the various responsible gaming features provided by M21. Limits to deposits and stakes may be set on a periodic basis. In order to apply for a definite or indefinite self-exclusion, it is required that the player contacts customer service. For further information and assistance players are encouraged to visit the M21 responsible gaming site and/or contact customer service.
8. Any and all personal information provided by the player to M21 must be correct and complete. The player undertakes to notify M21 without delay in the event that any information provided to M21 becomes incorrect or incomplete. M21 reserves the right to cancel any bets as well as winnings, block betting accounts, exclude the player from participating in other games, retain payments to the player and report the player to the authorities in charge if any information given to M21 by the player turns out to be incorrect or incomplete. The player is liable for any damage and costs arising out of false or misleading information. If any deliberately false or misleading information is furnished, any and all transactions on the M21 Account shall be declared invalid.
9. M21 operates on the basis of the assumption that each person logging into the system with the correct combination of username and password actually is the lawful account holder. It is in particular not permissible to make any transactions for the account of others, on the M21 accounts of third parties, by forming syndicates of players or in conspiracy with third parties using front man. M21 reserves the right to close M21 Accounts, cancel transactions and retain the payment of funds if the player has made his account available to third parties, makes transactions on behalf of or in the name of third parties, in conjunction with third parties, in groups/syndicates of players by using front man, or by using impermissible software tools, or in violation of other provisions of the General Terms and Conditions or the applicable Rules. M21 reserves the right to close any M21 Account of players at any time without giving any reasons.
10. Every player can open only one account. The use of identical e-mail addresses in various M21 accounts is prohibited. The player shall use an e-mail address to which only he has access. Should any player open another M21 Account in his own name or in someone else’s name or in conjunction with one or several persons after his M21 Account was closed/limited for any reason whatsoever, M21 reserves the right not only to close those accounts but also, at any time, to cancel any transactions (bets, wagers), to exclude the player from participating in further games and call in any free money credited. M21 further reserves the right to cancel any transactions, exclude a player from placing bets/the participation in a game and/or block the player’s M21 Account if there is a justified suspicion of an event or a bet placed being manipulated/rigged, or a suspicion of circumventing the maximum win/stake, using front men, acting as front man for a third party or acting on a third party’s account, or the use of impermissible software tools.
11. Furthermore, , in line with the M21 policy for the prevention of anti-money laundering and applicable legal obligations, M21 does not permit depositing funds originating from criminal activity, depositing funds by using a credit card which a player is not authorized to use, knowingly receiving money from such card in any other manner, colluding with a third party to do so, or using a third party’s M21 Account for any criminal activity or illegal purpose.
12. M21 notifies herewith all players that the company is unable to provide advice on fiscal or legal matters. Therefore, M21 may not be held liable and shall be held harmless by the players for any loss, damage, loss of profits, fees, costs and any other disadvantage that a player may incur in connection with his use of the services and products offered by M21, unless stated otherwise these General Terms and Conditions and the applicable rules for specific services and products as amended from time to time.
13. For inactive accounts, i.e. players’ accounts which have not recorded any log in and/or log out for a period exceeding 12 consecutive months, M21 reserves the right to charge an inactive account fee of EUR 5 per month.
14. For all other currencies that may be in use from time to time the administrative fee is the equivalent of the above mentioned EUR amount as per current exchange rate (Interbank rate). The administrative charge will be charged to the M21 Account of the player. The first fee for inactive accounts will be deducted on the first day following 12 months of inactivity. All following fees for inactive accounts will be deducted on a monthly basis, i.e. on the first day of each consecutive month until the account balance reaches zero. If upon the deduction of these fees the balance on the M21 Account falls to zero, M21 is entitled to close this account.
15. All registered players will be notified at least 30 days prior to any fees being incurred that the inactive account fee is to be charged to their accounts. Holders of inactive accounts may instantly reactivate their accounts by logging in/logging out or withdrawing the funds within the 30 days’ time window without incurring any fees. Players reactivating their account are entitled to a refund of the inactive account fee for the last 3 months.
16. M21 reserves the right to increase the inactive account fee at any time and at its own discretion by giving players’ at least 2 weeks’ notice of the revised fees. M21 is also entitled to close accounts that are undesirable for any other reason. If, on the other hand, the player wishes to close his M21 Account, a request by email to our service department is sufficient.
17. Any complaints or queries relating to the handling of player affairs on this site shall be sent to our customer service.
18. If there is no reaction to a complaint in a reasonable amount of time or a matter remains unresolved then a complaint can be filed with the licensing supervisory organization at [email protected]
D. INVALIDATION OF TRANSACTIONS/FRAUD/ANTI-MONEY LAUNDERING
M21 reserves the right to block or close any M21 Account at any time and to cancel or declare as void transactions in its sole discretion if the following conditions apply:
1. M21 detects transactions with irregularities that may negatively affect the processing of payment transactions and/or which gives rise to the suspicion of a violation of the General Terms and Conditions (e.g. the name and address of the player do not match the name and address associated with the credit card, or other mode of payment, used by the player).
2. M21 considers that the player has violated any other regulation contained in these General Terms and Conditions, the rules of the game and specific rules as applicable from time to time. Any decision of M21 regarding the invalidation of transactions and the blocking or closure of M21 Accounts shall be binding upon the player. Any such decision is at the sole discretion of M21. In the circumstances referred to above, M21 shall also be entitled to withhold and/or retain any and all amounts which would otherwise have been paid or payable to the player.
3. M21 considers that the player used the products and services offered on this site in an inappropriate manner or has deliberately cheated or taken unfair advantage of M21 or any of its other players.
4. M21 considers that the player used the products and services offered on this site in a fraudulent manner and/or for illegal and/or unlawful or improper purposes.
M21 takes any form of fraudulent activity of players very seriously. Any fraudulent activity, as determined at M21’s sole discretion, is strictly prohibited. Fraudulent activity may include, but is not limited to, stolen credit cards, transfer of funds to other player accounts (chip dumping), forgery, collusion, the use of impermissible software tools, the provision of false registration data or other requested information, etc.. In addition to any other remedies provided under these General Terms and Conditions or the applicable game rules, M21 reserves the right to pursue claims for criminal prosecution and/or civil damages concerning any fraudulent activities. Players involved in any form of suspected fraudulent activity and any suspicious transaction will be reported to the appropriate authorities.
5. M21 is requested to do so by the police, any regulatory authority or court and/or M21 considers that any of the events referred to in b) and c) may have occurred or are likely to occur.
6. M21 is committed to ensuring that the current regulations against money laundering and the financing of terrorism are strictly adhered to. This commitment implies that sophisticated tools have been put in place to continuously monitor and minimize operational risks. The depositing of funds obtained illegally or by improper means is strictly prohibited. Any customer activity on the site will be monitored and assessed to this effect. Suspicious activity will be reported instantly to the authorities in charge. By accepting these terms and conditions the player acknowledges that he may deposit money into the M21 Account only in order to play and use the services offered. Likewise, the player may only withdraw winnings and not the funds deposited into the M21 Account. Players who deposit and withdraw without gaming activities will have their funds blocked until investigations have been concluded and incur a processing fee of up to 10%.
E. DEPOSITS / PAYMENT METHODS
1. On our payments page there is the list of all the deposit methods available on the M21 account.
We would like to point out that all deposits and pay-outs may be subject to an administrative fee of up to 10% to cover any transaction expenses incurred. Where any fee is applicable, it will be highlighted to the player prior to them confirming a transaction.
The player will not be reimbursed in arrears for any differences between the amount credited and the amount debited from his credit card resulting from exchange rate fluctuations and bank charges by the bank issuing the credit card.
2. For payments onto the player’s M21 account, a minimum of EUR 5 applies. Minimum deposit limits in all other currencies in use from time to time are listed on the payment section of this site.
3. M21 is not a financial institution and does not grant interest on deposits.
4. M21 reserves the unlimited right to apply certain restrictions to the payment methods in selected countries and/or for certain players.
5. Some payments operations are managed via Digital 21 Limited, Voukourestiou 25, Neptune House, 1st Floor, Flat/Office 11, Zakaki, 3045, Limassol, Cyprus. Payments processed by Digital 21 Limited are governed by the law of Republic of Cyprus.
F. PAYING OUT
1. The player may request a pay-out of his winnings from his own account at any time.
2. In any case, M21 reserves the unlimited right to apply certain restrictions to the payment methods in designated countries and/or to certain players at its sole discretion. As a general rule, all funds that have been paid in the M21 Account, shall be paid out in the same manner. M21 has the exclusive and unfettered right to rule that withdrawals may be made only by bank transfer in order to validate the identity of the player. If the deposit is made by anonymous payment vouchers, and the value of a deposit is not played through in full before a withdrawal is requested, or there is any evidence of a series of bets/wagers placed which results in guaranteed player profits irrespective of the outcome, or where all the betting/wagering is determined to be low risk, M21 reserves the right to request a receipt showing proof of purchase of the voucher before any withdrawals are processed.
3. M21 reserves the right to charge a processing fee on any deposits which were not, or only partly, spent on play, should the player wish to withdraw the funds. Such processing fees may amount to up to 10% of the amount deposited.
4. Funds or balances in an M21 account of one player cannot be transferred to the M21 account of another player.
5. If the player incurs any extra costs in the course of the payment transaction, e.g. due to retransfer to credit cards or higher transaction costs in the case of foreign bank transfers, M21 is entitled to charge these additional costs to his M21 account. Likewise, costs arising from returned transactions for which the user is responsible (e.g. due to a wrongly stated account number, insufficient credit on the account) must be reimbursed by the holder of the account.
6. For withdrawals from the player’s M21 account, a minimum of EUR 20 applies and a maximum of EUR 3,000. Minimum and Maximum pay-out limits in all other currencies in use from time to time are listed on the payment section of this site.
7. Customers who deposit funds using crypto currency will be unable to withdraw those or any associated funds (e.g. winnings) via non-crypto currency withdrawal options.
1. Online gambling and betting may be illegal under the laws of your country of residence. In such cases, the player may not make use of the services of M21. M21 will not assume any liability in this respect and will not reimburse the player for any disadvantages suffered by him as a consequence of the violation of any legal provisions that may be applicable. The player shall ensure that he acts in accordance with the statutory provisions applicable to him from time to time.
2. As a result of the Unlawful Internet Gambling Enforcement Act of 2006, M21 does not maintain business relations with players who a) are permanently residing in the United States of America; and/or b) have a US American bank account or use any US-based payment method.
3. In compliance with the regulatory conditions imposed by Master Gaming License 8048/JAZ2021-132, Media 21 B.V. will not maintain any business relations in Curacao or with residents of Curacao.
4. M21 prohibits registrations from players from the following countries: Belgium, Curacao, France, Hungary, Italy, Netherlands, Poland, Spain, United States and United Kingdom.
5. In addition, M21 reserves the right not to accept player registrations from countries that are blacklisted by the FATF or other institutions dedicated to the prevention of money laundering and the use of the financial system for terrorist financing from time to time.
6. Internet gambling may be illegal in the jurisdiction in which you are located; if so, you are not authorized to use your payment card to complete a transaction.
7. It is the Cardholder’s responsibility to know the laws concerning online gambling in the Cardholder’s country. It is recommended that the Cardholder retain a copy of transaction records and Merchant policies and rules.
H. GAME RESTRICTIONS
1. All NetEnt Casino games may not be played from the following territories (“NetEnt Excluded Territories”): Afghanistan, Albania, Algeria, Angola, Australia, Bahamas, Barbados, Belgium, Bulgaria, Botswana, Burkina Faso, Cambodia, CAN- Atlantic Provinces (Nova Scotia), CAN- Ontario, CAN-British Colombia, CAN-Lotto Quebec, Cayman Islands, Crimea, Croatia, Curacao, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Ecuador, Ethiopia, France, Ghana, Guyana, Haiti, Hong Kong, Iran, Iraq, Israel, Italy, Jamaica, Kuwait, Latvia, Lithuania, Mauritius, Mexico, Morocco, Myanmar, Namibia, Nicaragua, North Korea, Pakistan, Panama, Philippines, Portugal, Romania, Senegal, Singapore, South Africa, South Sudan, Spain, Syria, Taiwan, Trinidad and Tobago, Tunisia, Uganda, Yemen, Zimbabwe, Belgium, Colombia, Croatia, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, France, Georgia, Germany, Greece, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Mexico, Netherlands, Portugal, Romania, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Syria, Taiwan, Ukraine, USA and Zimbabwe.
2. In addition to the NetEnt Excluded Territories, Planet of the Apes Video Slot may not be played in the following territories: Azerbaijan, China, India, Malaysia, Qatar, Russia, Thailand, Turkey, Ukraine.
3. In addition to the NetEnt Excluded Territories, Vikings Video Slot may not be played in the following territories: Azerbaijan, Cambodia, Canada, China, France, India, Indonesia, Laos, Malaysia, Myanmar, Papua New Guinea, Qatar, Russia, South Korea, Thailand, Turkey, Ukraine, United States of America.
4. In addition to the NetEnt Excluded Territories, Narcos Video Slot may not be played in the following territories: Indonesia, South Korea.
5. In addition to the NetEnt Excluded Territories, Street Fighter Video Slot may not be played in the following territories: Anguilla, Antigua & Barbuda, Argentina, Aruba, Barbados, Bahamas, Belize, Bermuda, Bolivia, Bonaire, Brazil, British Virgin Islands, Canada, Cayman Islands, China, Chile, Clipperton Island, Columbia, Costa Rica, Cuba, Curacao, Dominica, Dominican Republic, El Salvador, Greenland, Grenada, Guadeloupe, Guatemala, Guyana, Haiti, Honduras, Jamaica, Japan, Martinique, Mexico, Montserrat, Navassa Island, Paraguay, Peru, Puerto Rico, Saba, Saint Barthelemy, Saint Eustatius, Saint Kitts and Nevis, Saint Lucia, Saint Maarten, Saint Martin, Saint Pierre and Miquelon, Saint Vincent and the Grenadines, South Korea, Suriname, Turks and Caicos Islands, United States of America, Uruguay, US Virgin Islands, Venezuela.
6. In addition to the NetEnt Excluded Territories, Fashion TV Video Slot may not be played in the following territories: Cuba, Jordan, Turkey, Saudi Arabia.
7. Universal Monsters (Dracula, Creature from the Black Lagoon, Phantoms Curse and The Invisible Man) may only be played in the following territories: Andorra, Austria, Armenia, Azerbaijan, Belarus, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Cyprus, Finland, Georgia, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Iceland, Liechtenstein, Luxembourg, Malta, Moldova, Monaco, Montenegro, Netherlands, North Macedonia, Norway, Poland, Russia, San Marino, Serbia, Slovakia, Slovenia, Turkey and Ukraine.
8. PlaynGo Games are not available in Afghanistan, Alderney, America Samoa, Angola, Australia, Belgium, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Cambodia, Curacao, Croatia, Czech Republic, DPRK, Denmark, Georgia, Germany, Greece, Ethiopia, Hungary, Iraq, Iran, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Netherlands, Portugal, Romania, Serbia, Singapore, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Syrian Arab Republic, Uganda, UK, USA, Vanatu, Yemen.
9. EGT interactive, Ezugi, Push Gaming and Spinomenal products are not available in Australia
10. Wazdan products are not available in Poland
I. LIABILITY/INDEMNITY/DATA PROTECTION
1. M21 and/or its vicarious agents shall be liable for any damages beyond the boundaries of product liability law only if deliberate intent or gross negligence can be proven according to the relevant legal provisions. Any liability for minor negligence, the refunding of consequent damage and financial losses, lost profit, lost data, lost interests and of damage from claims by third parties against the user shall be excluded. The liability of M21 and its vicarious agents is limited to the extent possible by law. M21 does not accept any liability for any and all circumstances beyond its control (force majeure, etc.).
2. M21 is not liable for any player content. The player grants that any content contributed by the player is in compliance with any applicable law. M21 reserves the right to delete content violating any applicable law and/or these General Terms and Conditions M21 reserves the right to hand evidence over to law enforcement agencies upon court orders or summations by authorities, and whenever there is a legal obligation to do so.
3. M21 does not assume any liability for input, transmission and/or evaluation errors. M21 is entitled to rectify any obvious errors and correct errors in the evaluation of results and declare the affected bets void. M21 does not accept any liability for the website or the games remaining completely or partially functional and without interruption, for potential programming faults and/or for the correction of errors.
4. Furthermore, M21 cannot accept any liability for viruses that may harm the website and the connected servers or other damaging components that might damage computer hardware and/or user software. Likewise, M21 will not accept any liability for the functionality or dysfunctions of internet browsers. Unless the player uses Internet Explorer version 11 or higher, Firefox version 52 higher, Chrome version 56 or higher or safari version 11 or higher, we cannot guarantee the correct transmission or proper functionality of the M21 site.
5. In case of a violation of these General Terms and Conditions or any other provisions applicable to the use of the gaming or betting products on the M21 site, the player is obliged to indemnify M21 and hold M21 harmless against all resulting claims of third parties and all claims for the refund of losses, costs, damages or any other disadvantages arising thereof. In particular, the player shall hold M21, its shareholders, its employees, officers, directors, licensees, distributors, affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising, promotion or other agencies, media partners, consultants and agents harmless and shall indemnify the same fully from any and all costs, expenses, liabilities and damage which may arise as a result of any of the following activities:
a. entry, use, or re-use of the M21 gaming or betting products;
b. use of any materials related to the M21 gaming or betting products;
c. entry, use, or re-use of any server used by M21;
d. participation in any game or bet provided by M21;
e. the acceptance of any payout/prize from any service/product of M21; or
f. the breach of any warranty given by the player under these General Terms and Conditions or the rules applicable.
7. Notwithstanding M21’s commitment to the protection of players’ personal data under no circumstances shall M21 be liable for any damage caused by any incorrect, delayed, manipulated/rigged or abusive transfer of data via the internet. M21 will take any appropriate action in order to protect the user data stored by M21, but M21 will not be liable if third parties obtain control of, or process user data information despite of all precautions taken. It is agreed between the contract partners that no claims for damages may be asserted against M21 in any such cases.
9. The transfer of data for online gaming requires the use of codes (username and password) chosen by the player himself. Username and password chosen by the player shall be robust enough and kept secret. The player shall at all times remain responsible for maintaining and protecting the secrecy of his M21 Account, the username, and any password. Players should not allow third parties access to use their M21 Account. M21 will not be liable for any abuse of the betting account through the use of the player’s username and password by third parties. Furthermore, M21 shall not be liable and shall be held harmless for any losses incurred by a player due to the use of the betting account by any third party and any such losses shall not by refunded by M21. We explicitly state that the username and the password must be kept secret and confidential by the player as all transactions via the account for which the username and password is entered, will be for the account of the player.
J. INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY
The player acknowledges that the software, gaming system and all material which is visually or audibly presented to the player by M21 is entirely the property of M21 or its licensors and that the player has no rights or claims whatsoever to any such intellectual property.
K. PROMOTIONS AND MARKETING
2. All bonuses and promotional offers are subject to the terms and conditions made available when communicating the bonus offer. In principle, all bonuses and offers refer only to the individual recipient of the promotional communication and may be used only once during a stipulated time frame. Bonuses and offers, such as vouchers, may not be sold between players and/or third parties. Promotional offers cannot be redeemed in cash, but remain subject to the specific bonus conditions. M21 reserves the unlimited right to reclaim any bonuses and promotional offers if the player obtained the offer by fraud or devious means.
3. If groups of players acting in collusion or as a syndicate or individual players who register several times, set up fictitious accounts or use front men attempting to rig bonus offers, M21 reserves the right to call in any bonus payments granted, cancel any winnings made with these bonus offers, refuse to pay out any amounts requested and close accounts. Non-recreational players and syndicates of players are not granted any bonuses. M21 reserves the right to terminate or change a bonus offer at any time.
Each clause contained in these General Terms and Conditions shall be separate and severable from each of the others. If any clause is found to be void, invalid, or unenforceable for any reason whatsoever, the remaining clauses shall remain in full force and effect.